- Slant Bed CNC Lathes
- All structured parts are made of high quality Meehanite cast iron , tempered and stress relieved to ensure no deformation for years.
- 45° Slant bed features maximum stability and efficient chip disposal.
- Strengthen the inner base structure.
- Generating twice the trque output of standard motors, the A/C, constant output, wide-range Fanuc ?iIP22 high-torque i series motor is rated at 15kw (30min). This double bind motor is designed to reach full output at 1/2 the RPM of standard motors , providing the ability to take heavier cuts in the lower RPM ranges.
- The spindle is supported by P4 class precision anglar ball bearings with superior radial and axial capacity.
- The spindle speed can reach 6,000RPM and is suitable for various machining applications.
- All of the machines use a pressurized central lubrication system an alumium tubing. The PLC controlled system allows all axes to be lubricated evenly to maintain accuracy and prolong machine life.
- High speed ballscrew: We adopt C3 Class high pression double nut pre-loaded ballscrews.
- High reigidity linear guide: X-axis installed with ball-type and Z-axis installed with disk-roller type, can provide heavy load, high-speed high positioning accuracy.
- The wide interior offers the best environment of turning and the effect of chip removal. The rails of X/Z-axis
Are protected by three pieces of telescopic shield. We also use enhanced glass on the work-door to make sure the user’s safety.